Re: st: Stata 8 Datasets for Stata Press Books

From   Pete Huckelba <huckelba@stata.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata 8 Datasets for Stata Press Books
Date   Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:16:29 -0600

At 09:24 AM 2/4/2003, you wrote:
Has anyone downloaded the datasets for Stata 8 from
http://www.stata-press.com/data/r8/
?

All I get are '404 Not Found' errors.  If you have them in a form that you
can easily compress and e-mail them to me, I'd appreciate it.

Bryan Sayer
Statistician, SSS Inc.
bsayer@s-3.com

Bryan-

There was an error in the path of the index page which has been fixed. Clear your browser's cache and try to download the datasets again. Feel free to contact Stata Technical Support if you experience any other problems.

-Pete

Pete Huckelba
huckelba@stata.com

Stata Corporation