st: Re: graph presences in command line graph creation.

From   "Don Spady" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: graph presences in command line graph creation.
Date   Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:54:26 -0700

Hello all,

I want to create a vplplot (vertical plot of two variables, sorted by one of
them) and there is no command to do this in the drop down graphics tab.  So
I do it by using the command line.  However, I get a black background and
yellow foreground.  How do I change this to a white (or whatever) background
and a black (or whatever) foreground.  The use of the graph preferences in
the graphics tab doesn't work.  This was very easy to do in Stata 7 but not
at all intuitive in Stata 8.
Many thanks in advance.

Donald Spady
Dep't of Pediatrics, University of Alberta
(780) 407-1244

Nature has no reset button