st: STATA 6 manual FREE to good hands

From   "Dmytro Andriychenko" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: STATA 6 manual FREE to good hands
Date   Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:05:43 -0000

I am not sure if anybody out there is still using STATA version 6 - I have a full set of STATA  version 6 manual to go completely
free, gratis and for nothing. Well, except for the postage if you decide to pay one.

Please let me know if you want one before the end of January 2003 when it will go in the bin. I would be happy to post it anywhere
in the world providing you are prepared to refund the postage. Othewise please feel free to collect it from the following address:

16-17 Framlington Place
Sowerby Centre for Health Informatics at Newcastle
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 4AB
England

If you are interested, please reply ASAP to MYSELF and NOT to the list.

Thank you,

Kindest regards,

Dmytro Andriychenko