Re: st: multiple imputation using STATA

From   Todd Wagner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: multiple imputation using STATA
Date   Tue, 03 Dec 2002 09:42:41 -0800

Beth,

I have used Amelia created by Gary King and am familiar with the programs created by Joe Schafer (Penn State). In my experience, which is a couple years old now, I would guess that this would add a least a week to your analysis. Poisson or neg bin regression should be relatively easy to run with the MIEST command. But, as you point out, the real limitation is that you have to run any specification test on the individual datasets. There is no easy way to summarize these tests; I reported the worst fitting model.

All the best,

Todd