st: RE: formatting (tabulations) output for outside tables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: formatting (tabulations) output for outside tables
Date   Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:36:32 -0000

adonlan

> Is there a way to take output from tabulations directly
> from stata strait into
> other programs like excell or Word, so that it is a table,
> to avoid the need
> to rekey numbers?  (I know that outreg and other programs
> do this for
> regression.) Please include this address in replies.

This is often asked e.g. last week by Hans Baumgartner.

One answer, at least under Windows, is to Copy the table
via the Clipboard. See the Edit menu.

Another answer is that can open a log in SMCL, and then convert it
to HTML. See -log2html- on SSC.