st: error with outreg

From   "Pellizzari,M (pgr)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: error with outreg
Date   Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:31:49 -0000

I have a problem with the outreg command.
It used to work fine but now when I try to "append" one of my table I get an error message that says "invalid and ". If I do replace everything works fine.
Also it seems other options in outreg do not work well like "nolabel" (I get "nolabel invalid").
I updated my version of outreg but things have not improved
Has anyone had similar problems?
Thank you for help!