Re: st: cluster dendrogram

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: cluster dendrogram
Date   Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:06:55 -0600

> After performing a hierarchical clustering command, I then try to view the
> tree and the most bizarre thing happens: the branches are plotted upside-down.
> The axes and labels are all in the correct places, but the tree itself is not.
> The nodes are upside-down and the ends of the dendrogram are facing up instead
> of pointing to the labels.

We've confirmed this bug although I suspect it also happens in
Mac OS rather than just Mac OS X.  Everything looks fine on
Windows and Unix.  We're looking into the cause of the bug, but
for now, you can issue the command again and the tree will plot
with the proper orientation.  The bug seems to only happen when
the tree is first plotted.

Ken Higbee          and  Chinh Nguyen
[email protected]        [email protected]