Re: st: RE: Chernoff's faces

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Chernoff's faces
Date   Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:53:11 -0500

Two notes on this (with some name dropping):

1. Herman Chernoff is worried that the faces is what
he will be primarily remembered for (he is now basically
retired, but only lives about 2 miles from me and we
see each other at local chapter events).

2. According to Herman (in response to my complaint to
him that the faces were virtually impossible to
interpret), the faces are not meant to be interpreted --
they just tell you whether you have an issue that must
be dealt with!

Rich Goldstein

Matthias  Greiner