st: Using "adjust"

From   "david huffer" <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   st: Using "adjust"
Date   Sat, 26 Oct 2002 15:01:12 -0400

Hi, I am trying to calculate the predicted odds following logistic using
the adjust command.  Is this command useful when there are multiple
xvars and multiple xvar interactions?  I ask because when I generated
the predicted odds with the full model, the results were incorrect.
When I reduced the model to only those main effects and interactions
that I wanted to see, then adjust gave correct estimates of predicted