st: RE: stata tables -> tex procedure?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: stata tables -> tex procedure?
Date   Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:32:37 +0100

Bornhorst, Fabian

> is anyone aware of a procedure that writes the output after <table>
> commands into a TeX format?
> (in the same way as outreg does after estimation, outtable does for
> STATA matrices, sutex for summary statistics, but I cannot find a
> routine for the table command!)

There are many things to help here, which will be found by

. findit tex

You have to ignore the false positives, but
that leaves a bundle of stuff.

P.S. the first FAQ below -- in the footer on this and
every other Statalist posting -- says more about