st: RE: adjust after svylogit

From   "Sayer, Bryan" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: adjust after svylogit
Date   Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:22:53 -0400

I don't know about adjust, but -predict will create correct INDIVIDUAL
predictions, and then you can run weighted means on the predictions.  S.E.,
I'm not so sure about.

Bryan Sayer
Statistician, SSS Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: levinsona []
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 9:05 AM
To: Statalist
Subject: st: adjust after svylogit

After -svylogit-, can I somehow cause -adjust- to generate weighted tables?

Arnold H. Levinson, PhD
Associate Scientist
Center for Research Methodology and Biometrics
AMC Cancer Research Center
fax 303.239.3394
Assistant Professor
Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics
University of Colorado School of Medicine