st: Programming menus, dialogs and windows

Subject   st: Programming menus, dialogs and windows
Date   Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:14:31 +0100

Hello Statalisters,

I have just stumbled across the -window- section in the programming manual,
and believe that this feature of Stata would be very beneficial to me.  At
the moment I have a suite of seperate do files associated with the
calculation of cancer statistics, but am hoping to eventually have just one
do file that will call these other do-files if and when necessary, improving
(hopefully) user interface.  I was wondering if anybody has previous
experiance at doing something similar, and they may be able to point out any
other interesting features or any more documentation of the -window-

Thank you for your time,

Christopher D Fergusson