st: repeated ANOVA

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: repeated ANOVA
Date   Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:51:40 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday I posted a question to the list and received
no response. Although I though the question was clear.
Let me put it another way. I want the syntax statement
in Stata for a one factor cross-over design when order
matters. Is it that Stata can't do this? If so, please
let me know.

Thank you,
Ricardo.

Here is my original post:

I am analyzing an experiment in which half of a set
subjects received a HIGH carbohydrate diet first and
then the low carbohydrate diet, and the other half
of subjects received the LOW carbohydrate diet first
and then the high carbohydrate diet. There was no
"wash-out" period. At the end of each diet regimen
(high, low) serum glucose and other substances were
measured.

I will like to analyze this as an ANOVA, with serum
glucose, for example, as my outcome, High & Low Diet
as a Factor and including the order (first, second)
as another factor in the model. How do I set this up
in Stata?

Thank you in advance,
Ricardo.