st: constraint

From   "Hannah Kewsberry" <>
Subject   st: constraint
Date   Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:37:58 +0000

Hi StataList:

I have rephrased my question and hope to get more suggestions.
Let say my dependant variable: PAR
Independent variables: e1, e2, e3, race, status, earn1, earn2, earn3.
If I want to constraint estimates of my earn variables only, ie.

What's the appropriate command I shall be using? Thanks for all suggestions in advance.

* For searches and help try: