st: constraint

From   "Hannah Kewsberry" <>
Subject   st: constraint
Date   Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:39:47 +0000

Hi Statalist,

I have a problem related to 'constraint' and hope some of you might be able to help. I have tried the template suggested and applied the following:

. constraint define 1 [par]wage1=0

. equation [par] not found

However I tried umpteen times and the response still said: equation [par] not found and I have checked the data editor, PAR variable is indeed there. Can anyone suggest me some ideas or alternative commands? Thanks in advance.

* For searches and help try: