st: svmat to different datasheet

Subject   st: svmat to different datasheet
Date   Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:19:24 +0100

Hello Statalisters

I have a do file which calls several other do files calculates various
cancer statistics.  To cut a long story short I was wondering if the
following is possible.

I would like to save a matrix to a new datasheet (probably using svmat).
Then I would like to save the next matrix to the same datasheet etc...
In the end I would have a new datasheet containing all the matrices.
Any advice or pointers towards literature would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Christopher D Fergusson