st: Testing the assumptions of Tobit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Testing the assumptions of Tobit
Date   Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:28:45 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I am looking for a possibility in Stata to test the normality assumption of
the tobit model, as well as heteroscedasticity. I have clustered data, so
it would be nice if the tests also worked after intreg ..., cluster(x). I
searched the archives for this, but only found a post dating Feb 28, 2002,
but apparently no answer. Hope the question is not too dumb. I did find the
intreg2 module, but I'd rather like to test first and then impose some
functional form for my variance.

Are there Stata commands to perform such tests?

I am grateful for any suggestions.
Best wishes,

Eva Poen