st: adjksm bugfix available at ssc-ideas

From   Isaias salgado <>
Subject   st: adjksm bugfix available at ssc-ideas
Date   Fri, 06 Sep 2002 08:38:12 -0500

Dear Statalisters:

Dr. Kit Baum kindly made available the (corrected)  files for adjksm.ado included
in the STB 25-26  at the SSC-IDEAS site
These files can be installed via 'ssc install adjksm' or 'archinst
adjksm' for Stata 7 or 6, respectively.

Please let me know of any problem or success you may have by using our programs.

Isaías H. Salgado-Ugarte