RE: st: Re: adjksm STB 25-26

From   isalgado@servidor.unam.mx
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: Re: adjksm STB 25-26
Date   Tue, 03 Sep 2002 08:20:31 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Dr. Alicia Dowd:

Thank you for your interest in our programs. I am enclosing a zipped file with
all the programs needed. Please, let me know about any problem or success you
may have by using them in analyzing your data.

Isaías H. Salgado Ugarte

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos