RE: st: Output to Excel

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Output to Excel
Date   Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:36:07 -0400

I believe the command that David is referring to that converts a matrix into
variables is -svmat-, which is part of official Stata. With the matrix
converted to variables, -outsheet- should then work nicely.

Lee Sieswerda