[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: Histogram with options
I can never seem to get the histogram syntax quite right – have experimented
for ages with the syntax. I would like to have the following features in the
1. The variable has 8 categories, and I would like each category to be one
bin. (Even when I include ”bin(8)” in the syntax I get fewer bins sometimes).
2. Each bin should be labelled. (I have made value labels, but only the labels
for the bins at the extreme left and right appear, not the ones in the
3. The x axis should preferably not have any ticks.
4. The height of each bin shows the relative proportion of votes parties
received in a recent election (New Zealand). I guess this means I should
include the "freq" option in the syntax?
5. The y axis should range from 0 to 50, with ticks at 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.
All tips appreciated.
* For searches and help try: