st: Truncated negative binomial model

From   "Pagan, Jose" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: Truncated negative binomial model
Date   Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:10:17 -0500

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the trnbin0 command (truncated negative binomial model) from
the SSC site, but this trnbin0 version does not have a "pweight" option. Are
there any versions of this model out there with the pweight option or can
anyone tell me how I can add this option? Thanks, Jose Pagan.

Jose A. Pagan
Associate Professor
Department of Economics
The University of Texas-Pan American