st: bugs?

From   Ali Mehryar Karim <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: bugs?
Date   Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:54:25 -0500 (CDT)

Dear list readers,
I have encountered a bug with the score command (after factor analysis). I
was working on Stata for a while, then, later in the day
encountered that I cannot produce the same coefficients from a regression
done earlier. Then I started fishing :- found that one of my independent
variable that was created with the score command (after factor
analysis) was causing this problem - the score command (for creating a
scale) was not replicating its previous results. Then, I restarted Stata
and  the problem was solved. About a month ago I was facing problems with
the 'table' command (that also went away after I restart the program). I
thought I should report this, and ask if anyone else has come up with any
other bugs that we should know of.
Regards
Ali
ps . I am using the latest updated version of Stata 7 SE using 'update
all'