st: overdispersed grouped logit

From   "Kimball, David C." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: overdispersed grouped logit
Date   Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:43:58 -0500

I'm new to the list, so forgive me if this question has been addressed before.
I'm estimating a grouped logit model using the glm command with the scale option to account for overdispersion.  I'd like estimate heteroskedastic-consistent standard errors, with the robust or another option, but my under my version of stata I can't do the overdispersion and robust variance corrections at the same time.  Is there a way to do both?
Any advice would be appreciated.
- David

David Kimball, Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science, University of Missouri-St. Louis
347 SSB, 8001 Natural Bridge Rd., St. Louis, MO 63121-4499
email: [email protected]
phone: 314-516-6050
fax: 314-516-7236
home: www.umsl.edu/~kimballd