Re: st: ksm

From   Constantine Daskalakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ksm
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:30:44 -0400

At 02:03 PM 7/18/02, Weihua Guan wrote:

I will send Constantine another version to test out.
The new version checks out.

Actually, the current -by()- option does estimate the smoothers separately for
each group.
Yes, it works in the new version.

THANKS!
Once again, both the efficiency and response time from Stata support was impressive.

A bit of an anecdote... When I got here (from Boston) two years ago, noone in the TJU Biostatistics section had ever used Stata. Now, in addition to myself, 3 out of the 5 other members also use it routinely.

cd

Constantine Daskalakis, ScD
Assistant Professor,
Biostatistics Section, Thomas Jefferson University,
125 S. 9th St. #402, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Tel: 215-955-5695
Fax: 215-503-3804
Email: [email protected]
Webpage: http://www.kcc.tju.edu/Science/SharedFacilities/Biostatistics