st: Mime-Version: 1.0

From   Hu Yongjian <>
Subject   st: Mime-Version: 1.0
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:56:59 +0200

dear all,

I have got a matched employee and employer data set(cross section data ). I calculated the average wage for each company based on individual hourly wage. And then what I tried to do is to regress this average wage on firm-specific attributes. But the results seems to be biased.

is there any command or procedure in State to deal with this situation?

* For searches and help try: