Re: st: reg with robust, F-stat reported as a dot.

From   "Joel E. Pike" <>
Subject   Re: st: reg with robust, F-stat reported as a dot.
Date   Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:43:14 -0500

See my post from yesterday with the same question.

You can get the same results, I believe, with test using the second syntax, which will test the hypothesis that all coefficients are equal to zero and give you the F (k, n) and Prob > F results.