Re: st: reg with robust, F-stat reported as a dot.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: reg with robust, F-stat reported as a dot.
Date   Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:44:57 -0300

Thanks Joel,

Your suggestion seems to work. Like you though, I still don�t know why the
results are missing in the output table.
Regards,
                    Francisco.

Francisco

See my post from yesterday with the same question.

You can get the same results, I believe, with test using the second syntax,

which will test the hypothesis that all coefficients are equal to zero and
give you the F (k, n) and Prob > F results.

Joel

At 03:43 PM 6/29/02 -0300, you wrote:
>Dear Statalisters:
>
>I'm running simple OLS regressions with robust standard errors.
>In some cases the F-stat of the regression and Prob>F are reported as a
dot
>".", like in the example below.
>The problem does not show up if I run the same regression without robust
>standard errors.
>Can someone tell me what can be going on here?
>Thanks,
>                  Francisco.
>
>Regression with robust standard errors                 Number of obs =
>1175
>                                                        F( 25,  1148) =
>.
>                                                        Prob > F      =