Re: st: Search for statistical references

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Search for statistical references
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:24:01 -0400

The only thing I know of, and it is NOT free, is the CIS (current index
to statistics); individual licenses are $90 to start and $45 for
(approximately) annual updates (on CD); there is an online version that
is available to larger license holders, but is, not yet, available to
individual license holders.  I have had a license for many years and
find it well worth the cost.  More information at