st: RE: re: getting the quotes right

From   Finne Håkon <>
Subject   st: RE: re: getting the quotes right
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:54:06 +0200

The devil is in the detail. Please disregard my previous posting. A new
corrected synthesis to follow. The problem is solved, but my documentation
is faulty. I apologize to anyone who has spent time in vain.

-- Håkon