st: fonts

From   Finne Håkon <>
Subject   st: fonts
Date   Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:59:21 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

How can I get a font for the do-editor that makes it easy to distinguish the
left, right, and double quotation marks when they appear together? I am
using Stata 7 for Windows and neither the Lucida Console nor the 5 variants
of Courier New are really well suited in my opinion. (For do-files I also
use other editors where this is less of a problem.)

-- Håkon