st: Apologies - tempvar/tempname

From   "Maureen Paul" <>
Subject   st: Apologies - tempvar/tempname
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:56:17 +0100

Hi Joly

I think you are assuming too much here. My other email address does
not work anymore, so I never received the replies that you mentioned.
It would have been so much better if you asked before assuming the
worse and accusing me of wrong. I set up another email address to
specifically deal with mails from statalist. Had I receive the
replies, there would have been no reason for me to ask again - did
that not occur to you.

I suppose, ignorance and bad attitudes are best left unrecognised.

Miss Maureen Paul
Department of Economics
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL