st: RE: Questions about matrix operations

From   "Nick Winter" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Questions about matrix operations
Date   Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:43:02 -0400

See the -matrix score- command (help matscore).

Note that [var1 var2 var3] matrix is 3xN, not 3x1, so this will generate
a variable, not a scalar.

Nick W.