st: RE: Patrick Royston's ptrend

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Patrick Royston's ptrend
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:39:35 +0100
Importance   Normal
In-reply-to   <A633E322-7945-11D6-AD5B-000393724EA0@tcd.ie>
Reply-to   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Sender   owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu

Alan Kelly

> I'd appreciate assistance in locating a copy of Partick Royston's
> 'ptrend' ado file.
> I know that this was sent to the list back in 1996 and I see that Fred
> Wolfe kindly replied - with a copy - to a query last year....
>
> ptrend has one simple attraction compared with 'opartchi' - it presents
> the regression fit simultaneously with the test for trend and as I'm
> testing upwards of 1,000 different sets of observations, this facility
> is convenient.

Patrick has given me copies of the files and
I will ask Kit Baum to put them on SSC.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk