Re: st: ereturn post, obs(#) - does the # in obs() option have a size limit?

Subject   Re: st: ereturn post, obs(#) - does the # in obs() option have a size limit?
Date   Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:07:37 -0400

Dear Joseph, before this list expires, did you manage to get an answer
regarding the obs() limit that we discussed? I am still interested in
the cause of the problem. Thank you, Sergiy.