Re: st: Compiling User Stata Plugins on 64-bit Solaris

From   "Thomas, Anthony" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Compiling User Stata Plugins on 64-bit Solaris
Date   Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:28:36 -0400

Hi Brad,

Got a bounce notification on previous message - so not sure if message
went through. Anyways, when you execute a plugin, try using the syntax
"plugin call myplugin <args to plugin>" that should fix your problem.

Anthony