RE: st: Gentle resister

From   "Cohen, Elan" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Gentle resister
Date   Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:06:21 +0000

John,

See the following post by Phil Schumm a couple of weeks back.  I've set up RSS with Outlook Express and get "emails" about posts the same way I did with the old Statalist.  The only difference is that you only get a message when a thread starts and not for all posts.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2014-03/msg01306.html

- Elan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of John Antonakis
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 4:31
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Gentle resister

Great post, Sam. Like you and everyone else, we appreciate work that has
gone to all this. Personally, I much prefer to the listserv e-mail format.

Silly question--I have not figured this out yet--is there a way to get
the forum to send us an e-mail when a posting is made? Then some of the
diehards can still have their e-mail format--and then still go on the
forum when interested in the discussion.

Best,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior