Re: st: Gentle reminder

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Gentle reminder
Date   Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:17:12 +0500

@Nick

The forwarding of a poster's post to the forum intended basically to
the list is different that what link forwarding.

I am also sure the forwarding of a post is not taken kindly at all so
forwarding the client itself to post on the forum might be somehow if
not at all be an option to consider which works like we might have
seen many times a status on some websites stating: the page has moved
to some other page.

Hence more posters will be leading to register on forum to post
questions and it should be quicker way to make the replacement take
place.

Rest I agree to your views in full.

Anees
Regards
Muhammad Anees

Assistant Professor
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Near Officers Colony, Kamra Road
Attock 43600, Pakistan
elearning(.)aneconomist(.)com