Re: st: Gentle reminder

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Gentle reminder
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:31:01 +0100

I'd advise against this:

1. Posters might not take kindly to their post intended for one place
being sent to another place.

2. Why should anyone have to work at this? At a certain point, people
will just find that their emails bounce, and this will be within a few
days, so working out a strategy over what to do with the last few
posts is not worth any time.