Re: st: stcompet cumulative incidence graphs with wrong time units

Subject   Re: st: stcompet cumulative incidence graphs with wrong time units
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:14:45 -0400

ROXANNE BEAUCLAIR <[email protected]>:

You should clarify what you mean by left truncation.  I assume you
mean that people enter the study after having been at risk for some
time, but in that case you should not be specifying the enter and
origin dates using the same variable, right?

Dates on the x-axis are presumably a function of the format of your
x-axis variable; show us the results of the -describe- command applied
to your data.

Can you show an example of your problem using public data e.g.

webuse hypoxia, clear
set seed 1
g fakentry=dftime*uniform()
stset dftime, failure(failtype==1) enter(time fakentry)
stcrreg ifp tumsize pelnode, compete(failtype==2)
stcurve, cumhaz
stset dftime, failure(failtype==1) enter(time fakentry)
cap ssc inst stcompet
stcompet ci=ci, compet1(2)
sort _t
line ci _t if failtype==1, name(s1, replace)
stset dftime, failure(failtype==1) enter(time fakentry) origin(time fakentry)
stcompet ci=ci, compet1(2)
sort _t
line ci _t if failtype==1, name(s2, replace)

(in this data origin should be zero, and I made up data on observed entry).