Re: st: nlsur quaids for five goods

From   Nigussie Tefera <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: nlsur quaids for five goods
Date   Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:26:37 +0200

If you rely on poi's (2012) quaids command, you don't need to change
any thing. However, if you need to control for zero consumption
expenditure, you need to write your own command. Moreover, if you have
the Poi's (2008) quaids command, you need to change all the parameters
in such a way that it let you to estimated demand system for 4
commodities.

I hope this will help

Best

Nigussie