Re: st: Multiple Imputations by Chained Equations

Subject   Re: st: Multiple Imputations by Chained Equations
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:07:51 -0500

You may need to impute your -under5- variable, as well. Your
imputation crosses with your -if- condition somehow, so you need to
make sure that there are no conflicts between the imputed variables,
the -mi-regular variables, and the if-condition variables.

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (ASA, SSC)
-- Principal Survey Scientist, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name