st: RE: BHPS

From   Yasir Zuberi <[email protected]>
To   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: BHPS
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:06:28 +0100

Hello Muhammad,

I hope your well.

I used the link <a href="http&#58;&#47;&#47;www.restore.ac.uk&#47;Longitudinal&#47;labs&#47;lab2.do" target="_blank" class="newlyinsertedlink">http&#58;&#47;&#47;www.restore.ac.uk&#47;Longitudinal&#47;labs&#47;lab2.do</a>

Which you had sent me and I must say I found it very useful. I was also wondering if you had any resources which tell you how to add a wave dummy variable into my BHPS dataset. I have variables sctype, smoker, ncigs, pid,age, wave and cigarettes and now wanted to a dummy variable to wave to see how it changes over time.

Would you or any statalist users be able to advise how to do this?

Regards

Yasir