RE: st: BHPS analysts

From   Yasir Zuberi <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: BHPS analysts
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:52:53 +0100

-------------------------------------

Thank you once again for your prompt reply. I have been using your online PDF's to try and help me get through understanding my way around using the BHPS and Stata (to which I am a newbie to both).

For creating the time-trend using logistic regressions around 2002 and would it be possible for you to just advise what my first steps could be in being able to investigate this? Or alternatively point me in the direction of literature which I could use to help me get through?

I am sorry for the email its just I am struggling to manoeuvre around the BHPS data set and with an added time pressure, you can say the stress is getting to me!

Kind Regards

Yasir