Re: st: mfx failing with tobit?

From   Roger Cremades Rodeja <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mfx failing with tobit?
Date   Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:34:56 +0100

Dear Maarten and colleagues,

using stata 12, and trying to obtain the marginal estimates after a
Tobit regression, I write:

tobit indepvar depvar1 depvar2 .. depvar9, ll
margins, dydx (*)

the second command is supposed to provide the "estimate marginal
effect of variables in varlist", after checking the help of margins,
but I only get again the same coefficients as in the Tobit
regressions, but labelled as dy/dx

I do not know what should I do to obtain the marginal estimates of a
Tobit, I understood that was the right way,

any suggestion would be more than welcome,

Best wishes,
Roger