Re: st: granger causality test

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: granger causality test
Date   Mon, 24 Mar 2014 22:39:03 +0530

Dear Anderson
the test you are trying works with time series data but as you
explained you have panel data. As far my knowledge goes there no ready
command for Granger causality test in panel data.
You can take help of Eviews 8

Prakash