Re: st: Drop under several conditions and time (year)

From   "Brill, Robert" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Drop under several conditions and time (year)
Date   Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:49:04 +0000

Sorry, that second to last line should be

drop if LongTermDebt2007>TotalAssets2007 | LongTermDebt2008>TotalAssets2008