Re: st: use13save12

From   R Zhang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: use13save12
Date   Fri, 21 Mar 2014 21:37:33 -0400

Thanks a bunch , Steven and Sergiy .

I used use13 last year. Today when I saw use13save12, I thought it was
a command that can be used directly to save a stata13 data in my
stata12 .

my colleague sent me a stata 13 data , I issued use13 on my computer,
and converting process was done, and I was able to use saveold to save
it.

I also ssc use13save12, is this package just an enhancement of use13,
but we still issue use13 for our stata13 data when operating on
stata10-12?