Re: st: Propensity score matching after multiple imputation

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Propensity score matching after multiple imputation
Date   Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:13:49 -0500

Please use full references as you are asked in the Statalist FAQ.  Also, the purpose of MI is to find plausible values for variables where the mechanism leading to the missingness is known or can be approximated with a model.  So, why would you estimate the propensity scores (which would use list wise deletion), and then impute values afterwards?  Given that Donald Rubin is both an authority on propensity score methods and multiple imputation, I'd imagine you could find some helpful guidance in some of his work.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone