RE: st: RE: Changing titles of graphs in a loop without doing all the graphs again

From   "Radwin, David" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Changing titles of graphs in a loop without doing all the graphs again
Date   Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:50:53 -0400

You're welcome, and I agree that there is a need for better documentation for -gr_edit-. In this case I had to first remember that it existed, then use the graph recorder to see what the actual commands were. There might be a single command to replace those two commands, for example, but I don't know what it is nor where to look it up.

David
--
David Radwin, Senior Research Associate
Education and Workforce Development